- 1 Deli Kitchen Sliced Focaccia
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 red onion
- 2tbsp fajita seasoning
- 1 avocado
- 300g sour cream
- 1 snozzcumber (cucumber)
- 1tsp oregano
- 1tsp garlic granules
- Salt + pepper
- Chop 2 chicken breasts into bite-sized chunks on a chopping board. On a separate board dice the 2 peppers and 1 red onion.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat, then add the chopped chicken and cook for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle in 2 tbsp fajita seasoning, diced onion, and peppers, then stir and cook for 5-10 mins. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a bowl, mash an avocado, add 300g sour cream and mix until well combined.
- Then, stir again with 1tsp garlic granules, 1tsp oregano, salt and pepper.
- Split a Deli Kitchen Sliced Focaccia open and gently heat until warm.
- Spread a dollop of the avocado sauce on the bottom slice of the focaccia, then top with the chicken fajita mixture and place the other slice of the focaccia on top.
- Slice into bite-size pieces then pipe leftover avocado sauce on top.
- Sprinkle the diced snozzcumber (cucumber) bits on top and enjoy!