- 2 Deli Kitchen Sliced Focaccia
- 150g elbow macaroni pasta, uncooked
- 200 ml water
- 50 ml double cream
- 100g cheddar cheese block
- 50g blue cheese
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- Salt + pepper
- Grate 100g of cheddar cheese, crumble 50g of blue cheese and set aside.
- Then combine 150g elbow macaroni, 200 ml water, 50 ml double cream, 1 tsp mustard powder, 1 tsp garlic powder, salt, pepper, and about 3/4 of the shredded cheese in a 7-inch pan. Double-check that this size will fit in your air fryer before cooking.
- Cook for 10 mins at 180C then stir and sprinkle the rest of the cheese and cook for another 10 mins.
- Remove from the air fryer and stir again, leave to cool for 5 mins.
- Add the mac and cheese to one slice of the Deli Kitchen focaccia and top with some extra blue cheese.
- Cover with the other slice of the Focaccia and add back to the air fryer for 3-5 mins.
- Repeat for the second sliced Focaccia, and enjoy!