- 2 Deli Kitchen Sliced Focaccia
- 1 fillet steak or steak of choice
- 100g blue cheese
- 50g gorgonzola cheese
- 2 bunches of parsley
- 1 bunch of thyme
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp + 1-2 tsp olive oil
- 40g capers, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- Salt + pepper
- Chop 2 bunches of parsley, a bunch of thyme and 2-3 garlic cloves until very fine. Add to a small mixing bowl.
- Add 40g of roughly chopped capers, 2 tsp Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper to the same bowl and thoroughly mix together.
- Drizzle 1 tsp white vinegar and 1 tbsp olive oil into the mixture, mix well, and set aside whilst you cook the steak fillet.
- Preheat a frying pan or skillet on medium-high heat. Whilst this heats up, rub 1-2 tsp olive oil, salt, and pepper on the steak fillet.
- Sear the steak fillet on either side for 3-5 minutes, turning every minute for an evenly cooked finish. Once cooked to your preference, leave to rest for at least 5 minutes.
- Open up a Deli Kitchen Sliced Focaccia and layer one half with a few dollops of the salsa verde mixture, slices of steak, 50g of blue cheese, and 25g of gorgonzola cheese. Repeat for the 2nd Focaccia.
- Top the layered stacks with the other Sliced Focaccia halves and chop in half.
- Add these to the pan/skillet on medium-low heat to sizzle away til golden & oozing with melted cheese.
- Serve on a platter for two (or one if you’re hungry) and enjoy!