- 1 Deli Kitchen Persian Style Flatbread
- 200g smoked salmon
- 100g cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- Chopped chives
- In a bowl, mix 100g cream cheese with 1/2 tsp turmeric, 1/2 tsp ground cumin and 1 tbsp pomegranate seeds to make the Persian cream cheese mixture.
- Air fry your Deli Kitchen Persian Style flatbread for 5-7 mins at 180oC, then cut it into 10 squares.
- Add a dollop of the Persian cream cheese mixture to each square, top with a rolled piece of smoked salmon, and then garnish with chopped chives.
- Serve on a platter and prepare for your the compliments!