- 1 Deli Kitchen Persian Style Flatbread
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 100g mozzarella, grated
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1 tsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 100ml vegetable stock
- Salt + pepper
- Season a chicken breast in a bowl with 1 tsp garlic granules, 1/2 tsp garam masala, 1/2 tsp ground ginger, 1/2 tsp chilli flakes, salt, pepper, and 2 tbsp olive oil. Mix well to ensure the entire chicken breast is coated.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the chicken and cook for 3-5 mins on each side.
- Turn the heat to medium-low, add 100ml vegetable stock to the pan, and cover. Cook for a further 10-12 mins to ensure the chicken is fully cooked.
- Remove from heat and shred the chicken breast using two forks to pull apart.
- Add the shredded chicken to a medium-sized bowl. Then add 1 tsp hot sauce, 1 tsp mayonnaise, 1 tsp dijon mustard and 100g grated mozzarella and mix together until well combined.
- Spread the mixture evenly over your Persian Style Flatbread, before rolling it up into a tight circle.
- Push a 2/3 cocktail sticks through the rolled flatbread to secure and cut into 4 sliced rounds.
- Pop the sliced rounds into an air fryer and cook at 160oC for 5 mins.
- Whip them out and serve with your favourite dipping sauce!