6 - 12 servings
- 1 Deli Kitchen Carb Lite wraps
- 12 cocktail sausages
- 1 slice of crispy bacon
- 100g cream cheese
- 50g refried beans
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp cajun seasoning
- 20g grated cheese
- Guacamole to serve
- To make the filling, add 50g refried beans, 100g cream cheese, 1 tsp chilli flakes and 1 tsp cajun seasoning to a bowl and mix well.
- Spread the mixture evenly over your wrap and then cut into 12 equal triangles.
- Roll 1 cocktail sausage from the wide end of each triangle to the centre, and repeat.
- Place all of the pigs in duvets in an air fryer, sprinkle with 20g grated cheese, and cook for 5-7 minutes at 180oC.
- Remove from the heat and sprinkle with chopped crispy bacon.
- Serve with guacamole on the side and enjoy!