- 1 Deli Kitchen Persian Style Flatbread
- 100g houmous
- 1 carrot
- A handful of lettuce
- 2 beetroots
- 20g sweetcorn
- 1 medium tomato
- 1 courgette
- 1 Spring onion
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 fillet steak
- Dice a medium tomato and spring onion, then shred a handful of lettuce to set aside.
- Then grate a carrot, courgette and 2 beetroots.
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl; top with 20g sweet corn, drizzle 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar and stir.
- Lightly season a fillet steak with salt and pepper, plus any fresh herbs of your choice. Whilst this rests, melt a knob of butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Once the butter has melted, cook the steak in the pan at the same temperature for 3-5 minutes on either side and then leave it to rest.
- When the steak has rested, slice it into even strips and set aside.
- Place the Deli Kitchen Persian Style Flatbread onto a board and evenly spread 100g of houmous on top.
- Layer all the prepped ingredients from earlier, finishing with the steak slices. Then roll it up, slice in half and enjoy!