- 1 Deli Kitchen Persian Style Flatbread
- 100g sweet potato
- 100g carrot
- 10g spinach
- 1 tbsp bbq sauce
- 50ml vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt + pepper
- A handful of grated cheddar cheese
- Wash and peel 100g sweet potato and 100g carrot – dice the sweet potato and grate the carrot.
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil to a frying pan on medium heat and add the diced vegetables. Season with salt and pepper, then add 50ml vegetable stock and simmer on low for 10-15 mins. Add 10g spinach for the last minute of cooking.
- Spoon 1 tbsp bbq sauce on a Deli Kitchen Persian Style Flatbread, then spread a layer of the cooked vegetables. Sprinkle a handful of grated cheddar cheese and roll into a wrap.
- Place the wrap into an air fryer at 180oC for 5-7 minutes, then remove from the heat and enjoy!