- 2 Deli Kitchen Persian Style Flatbreads
- 3 chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp Tandoori paste
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 green pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 150g edamame beans
- 200g chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp + 2 tsp olive oil
- Place 3 chicken breasts on a baking tray, season both sides with 3 tbsp Tandoori paste, 1 tsp garlic granules, 1 tsp garam masala, and top with 200g chopped tomatoes.
- Slice up your peppers, add to the baking tray, toss with 2 tsp olive oil, and place the tray in a preheated oven at 180oC for 20-25 mins.
- While the chicken cooks, wash the cauliflower, chop it in half and grate to make “rice”.
- Once grated, transfer the cauliflower rice to a paper towel/clean towel. Press well to remove any excess moisture.
- Sauté the cauliflower rice in a frying pan over medium heat in 1 tbsp oil. Cover with a lid so that it steams and becomes tender.
- Cook for a total of 5-8 minutes, then season as desired.
- Grab your pack of Deli Kitchen Persian Style Flatbreads and cut each flatbread into 3 pieces. Then add 2 pieces into each container.
- Once all dishes are cooled, portion out the cauliflower rice, peppers, chicken and edamame beans evenly. Now you’re prepped and ready to go!