- 1 Deli Kitchen Persian Style Flatbread
- ½ white or red onion, diced
- 100g cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg yolk
- Dash of milk
- Salt + pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a pan over a medium heat, pop in your onions and fry for 2-3 minutes, until softened and beginning to brown.
- Transfer these to a small bowl, add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Place your flatbread under the grill until just beginning to colour. Remove from grill.
- Remove from the grill and spread the mixture over your Deli Kitchen Persian Style Flatbread so the top is covered evenly.
- Place back under the grill for 3 – 4 minutes or until the cheese has melted and is golden brown.
- Pop it on a plate and chow down!