- 2 Deli Kitchen Persian Style Flatbreads
- Cheddar cheese, cut into thick slices
- 4 Free-range eggs, soft boiled
- 50g rocket leaves
- 50g pickled onions, chopped
- 25g piccalilli
- 25g caramelised onion chutney
- 1/2 gammon joint
- For the gammon
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp sumac
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp tarragon
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 3 lime leaves
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- Grind up your lime leaves with 1 tsp coriander seeds in a pestle and mortar until semi-fine.
- Preheat the oven to 180oC – bung the juicy gammon joint on a baking tray and drizzle olive oil all over it.
- Then rub in the lime leaf and coriander mix, along with 1 tsp of cumin, tarragon, sumac, cinnamon and turmeric.
- Cloak with foil and cook for 1 hour; removing the foil for the last 30 mins.
- Once cooked, leave to rest for 30 mins before slicing to serve.
- Place the Deli Kitchen Persian Flatbreads in the oven for 5 minutes to warm up.
- On one slice of the flatbread, spread 25g caramelised onion chutney.
- On the other slice, layer 25g piccalilli, 50g rocket leaves, thick slices of gammon and cheddar cheese, 50g pickled onions, and 4 sliced eggs.
- Top with the other slice covered in chutney, slice it up and enjoy!