- 1 x Deli Kitchen Brioche wraps
- 2 x Chicken breast
- 2 birdseye chillies
- 2 regular chillies
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp garlic, diced
- 2 tsp oregano
- A cinnamon stick
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp cloves
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp coriander
- Black pepper
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 500 ml chicken stock
- Extra coriander to garnish
- Guacamole dip
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 diced onion and 2 tbsp diced garlic to a pot. Cook until soft for about 6 minutes, frequently stirring for an even finish.
- Into the same pot, add a cinnamon stick, 2 tsp oregano, 1 tsp ground cumin, 1 tsp coriander, 1 tsp ground ginger, black pepper and 1/2 a tsp of cloves. Stir well, then add in 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar and 1 tbsp tomato paste to simmer.
- Throw in 2 birdseye and 2 regular chillies, then add the chicken breasts. Pour 500ml chicken stock into the pan, heat to a boil and then simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove the cooked chicken and remove the pot of sauce from the heat. Shred the chicken breasts in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- Heat a large frying pan on medium-low and prepare your serving board/plates on the side.
- Grab a Deli Kitchen Brioche wrap, dunk it into the sauce in the pot and place it in the frying pan to cook. Turn after 2-3 minutes to cook on the other side and set aside. Repeat for x Brioche wraps.
- Load up your Brioche wraps with plenty of shredded chicken, drizzles of the leftover sauce, sauteed onions and garlic.
- Serve with a guacamole dip and the leftover sauce and enjoy!