- 2 chicken thighs or 1 chicken breast
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp soy sauce/Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 lime (juiced)
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 basil leaves
- 1 tsp sriracha – plus extra for garnish
- 1/2 red onion
- 1/2 carrot
- 1 Deli Kitchen Persian Style Flatbread
- Add soy sauce, chopped onions, lime juice, ginger, garlic, basil and sriracha to a bowl and mix it up.
- Chop chicken into cubes, add to mixture and coat. Then cook in pan for 10-12 mins ensuring the chicken is cooked through. Add peanut butter about 8-10 mins into cooking and keep stirring to give a nice creamy mixture.
- Whilst that’s cooking, dice the carrot and drizzle sriracha on the flatbread (how much heat can you handle?)
- Spread your creamy chicken mix on the flatbread, sprinkle over the diced carrot, roll it up and enjoy!