2 x Deli Kitchen Persian Flatbread
2-3 boneless chicken thighs
1 tbsp of harissa paste
1 tsp of garlic paste
2 tbsp thick yoghurt
Pinch of salt and pepper
Juice of half a lemon
Bunch of parsley
2 handfuls cherry tomatoes halved
- Slice the chicken into bitesize pieces and coat with the harissa, leave to marinate for up to 24 hours. The longer the better but not necessary if in a hurry.
- Grate the courgette with a box grater and fry in a pan with a little oil and your garlic paste. season with salt and pepper. When soft add to a bowl and mix in the yoghurt and a tiny bit of lemon juice. Set aside.
- Slice tomatoes in half and finely chop parsley, squeeze over the lemon juice in a bowl and set aside.
- Fry up your chicken pieces in a non stick pan for about 5 minutes until cooked through.
- Toast your flatbread then assemble with yoghurt on both sides, spicy harissa chicken pieces and your tomato and parsley salad.