- 1 Deli Kitchen Sliced Focaccia
- 100g prosciutto
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 100g cream cheese
- Air fry the focaccia for 5-7 mins at 180oC, then cut each half in half length ways and each half of those into 4.
- Slice 6 cherry tomatoes in half and tear 100g prosciutto into 16 bite-size pieces.
- On each segment add a heaped tsp of cream cheese, a curled piece of prosciutto, and top off with a halved cherry tomato.
- Place the pieces into an air fryer for 3-5 minutes at 180oC, then serve to your guests and let the praise begin!