- 1 x Deli Kitchen Rustic Pizza Flatbread
- 3 sausages
- 4 slices of prosciutto
- Black pudding, sliced
- 1 tin baked beans
- 100g mushrooms, sliced
- 2 eggs
- Italian seasoning
- Chilli flakes
- Fry up 3 sausages for 5-10 minutes over a medium heat. Then pop in 100g sliced mushrooms and black pudding; but don’t forget to flip the black pudding whilst cooking.
- While that’s all frying up. Heat a tin of baked beans in a pan on medium-low for 5 mins before adding a little season and mashing them up right nice.
- Grab a Deli Kitchen Rustic Pizza Flatbread and spread that saucy bean base all over it.
- Load on the sliced sausages, mushrooms, black pudding and torn prosciutto pieces before showering in mozzarella and gruyere cheese.
- Finally, make two small wells and crack an egg into each.
- Then bung this creation in the oven at 180oC for 15-20 minutes or until your eggs turn fully white.
- Remove. Season. Slice. And Enjoy this hearty breakfast!