- 6 Deli Kitchen Sweet Cinnamon Wraps
- 400g strawberries, sliced
- 1 pineapple, cored and sliced into chunks
- 3 bananas
- 200g chocolate, grated
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 200g double cream
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- Blend 200g strawberries, 4 tbsp honey, the juice of 1 lemon, 1 tbsp icing sugar and 50ml water in a blender or food processor, to make a sauce
- Chop each of your 6 wraps like a pizza into 8 triangular pieces
- Lightly spray both sides of each nacho with oil and air fry for 5-7 minutes at 160oC, set aside once cooked.
- Add the pineapple chunks to a grill, cooking each side for about 5 minutes on low-medium heat.
- When cooking the second side of the pineapple chunks, add unpeeled bananas to the grill to slightly warm.
- Remove the fruit from the grill. Leave them to cool until you can peel and slice the bananas into rounds.
- To build the dish, start with a good base of tortilla chips then add fruit slices, 200g fresh strawberry slices, grated chocolate and a couple of spoonfuls of thick cream.
- Repeat this process to build your nacho stack and top it off with some extra cream, more chocolate shavings and cover in your strawberry sauce.