- 2 Deli Kitchen Sweet Cinnamon Wraps
- 1-2 apples (Pink Lady works well)
- 1 lemon
- 4 tbsp crème fraiche
- Caramel sauce
- 2 digestive biscuits, crushed
- Thinly slice your apples and place in a bowl with some lemon juice and water to stop them from turning brown, set aside.
- Take your biscuits and place in a food bag or bowl then crush with a rolling pin or wooden spoon.
- Spread each wrap with 2 tbsp of crème fraiche (full or reduced fat, as you prefer).
- Top with the sliced apple, drizzle over the caramel sauce and sprinkle on the biscuit crumbs. Roll up and serve.