- 6 Deli Kitchen Sweet Vanilla Wraps
- 200ml brewed espresso
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 200g mascarpone cheese
- 1-2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 4 digestive biscuits, crushed
- 200g chocolate, shaved
- In a large bowl, whisk together 200ml brewed espresso, 1 tsp vanilla extract, and 3 tbsp granulated sugar.
- Dip a Deli Kitchen Sweet Vanilla wrap into the mixture and turn to coat both sides for 30 seconds. Set aside on a plate and repeat for all 6 wraps.
- Place the first wrap into a round baking tin with a removable base. Then evenly spread a dollop of mascarpone cheese evenly on top and a layer of crushed biscuits and chocolate shavings.
- Repeat the steps for each layer until you get to the last coffee-soaked wrap.
- Place the last wrap on top and finish off with a generous dusting of cocoa powder.
- Lift to reveal the cake and enjoy!