- 2 Deli Kitchen Persian Style Flatbreads
- 1 free-range egg
- 200ml milk (or dairy-free alternative)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- Golden syrup + brown sugar, to garnish
- 2 tbsp butter
- In a bowl add a free-range egg, 200ml milk, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1 tsp ground nutmeg and whisk together to your mixture.
- Cut 2 Deli Kitchen Persian Style Flatbreads in half, then submerge each piece in the mixture, to coat it well.
- Melt 2 tbsp butter in a frying pan and then carefully lay 2 slices of the soaked flatbread in the frying pan. Fry for 3 mins on each side, until golden and crisp. Place on a wire rack over a baking tray in a warm oven while you repeat with the remaining slices.
- Stack them up on a plate, drizzle over golden syrup and brown sugar (or whatver toppings you fancy really), and enjoy!