- 1 small aubergine
- 1 red onion
- 1 small courgette
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp pine nuts
- 1 tbsp balsamic glaze
- 2 Deli Kitchen Sliced Focaccia
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- Handful of basil leaves
- Preheat the grill to high. Trim the aubergine, onion, and courgette and slice into 2cm chunks. Tip into a medium tray, add the oil and paprika and season well.
- Put under the hot grill and cook until beginning to brown – about 4 minutes. Add the pine nuts and stir everything well. Cook for a further 4 minutes until golden.
- Drizzle the balsamic glaze over the vegetables and stir to coat. Season well. Open Deli Kitchen Sliced Focaccia and toast under the grill until golden.
- Divide the tomatoes between the focaccia, then heap on the vegetables and pine nuts. Finish with the basil leaves and serve straight away.