- 80g watercress
- 1 tbsp shelled almonds
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Zest and juice ½ lemon
- 125g cooked beetroot, coarsely grated
- 125g reduced fat soft cheese
- 1 tbsp dill, chopped, plus extra to garnish
- 150g smoked salmon
- 2 Deli Kitchen Sliced Focaccia
- In a mini blender, place the watercress, almonds, olive oil, 2 tbsp water and a squeeze of lemon. Season and whizz until smooth.
- Mix beetroot, soft cheese, lemon zest and dill until rippled. Set aside.
- Heat a chargrill pan, split the Deli Kitchen Sliced Focaccia open and toast the cut side of each until char lines appear.
- Spread each piece with the beetroot and cheese mix, top with some smoked salmon.
- Drizzle with a little watercress pesto, and garnish with the remaining dill. Serve and enjoy.
TIP: leftover pesto can be kept for 2 days in the fridge, or frozen for up to a month.