- Spooky pastry cutters
- Serving board
- Peanut butter
- Candy floss
- Olive Oil
- 1 Deli Kitchen Brioche-Style Wrap
- Lightly brush or spray your brioche-style wrap with olive oil on both sides
- Use your spooky cutters to cut shapes out of your brioche-style wrap.
- Carefully pop the shapes into the air fryer basket in a single layer. It’s okay if they overlap a little, but it’s better if not. Do this in batches, depending on how many you want to make and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Whilst they’re cooking smear Nutella and peanut butter onto your board. Top with banana slices, popcorn and candy floss, before sprinkling crushed digestives all over.
- Open the air fryer and check in on the crackers. Remove any that might be close to overcooking before they burn and continue cooking any that need a little more time until nice and crispy.
- Pop the crackers on the board and serve!