- 150g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 2 Deli Kitchen Folded Flatbreads
- 100g tinned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tbsp jalapeños, finely chopped
- 20g plain tortilla chips
- Combine the cherry tomatoes, shallot, garlic and lime juice with a little seasoning in a small bowl and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Open up the flatbreads. Divide the black beans between the two folded flatbreads, along with the tomato salsa, sour cream and jalapeños. Wrap in parchment and keep chilled until needed.
- Once outdoors, add the tortilla chips to each one and Eat Wild.