- 2 tsp sunflower or olive oil
- 1 large apple, cored and diced into 1cm chunks
- 125g green or red cabbage, thinly shredded
- 4 tbsp 5% fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp finely chopped chives
- 150g cooked peeled king prawns
- 1-2 tsp jerk spice mix
- 1 Deli Kitchen Carb Lite wrap
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a medium frying pan, add in the apple and cook over a low- medium heat for 8-10 minutes, until deep golden and tender.
- While the apple cooks, mix together the cabbage with 3 tbsp of yogurt and season well.
- Transfer the cooked apple to a plate, add the remaining oil, prawns and spice mix. Cook these for 2 minutes, until heated through.
- To serve, spread ½ tbsp yogurt over each Deli Kitchen Carb Lite Wrap. Add the cabbage slaw to the middle of the wrap, then top with the spiced prawns and cooked apple.
- Fold up the bottom then roll to enclose and enjoy.