- 3 rashers back bacon
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 200g sweetcorn
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 Lime squeezed
- 100g mozzarella
- 1 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 2 Coriander leaves chopped
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- 2 tbsp Sour cream
- 1 Deli Kitchen Garlic & Coriander Naan
- Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a pan on a medium heat, chuck in the garlic and bacon and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add lime juice, corn, cayenne pepper, chilli powder and salt and pepper to the pan and cook for a further 5-10 minutes (Depending on how you like your bacon).
- Spread sour cream over the naan, top with the mixture from the pan, pop on the mozzarella and cook in oven for 10-12 mins.
- Whip it out the oven, slice it up and enjoy!