- 1 can artichokes in water
- 8-10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 Red onion
- 100g feta cheese
- 1 Deli Kitchen Persian Style flatbread
- Honey mustard dressing
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- Slice up the artichokes, tomatoes, garlic, red onion and parsley and add to a bowl. Season with salt and pepper and a splash olive oil and mix it up!
- Spoon the mixture onto the persian style flatbread and bang in the oven for 10-12 mins.
- Whilst that’s cooking, mix up the honey, mustard, mayo and lemon juice in a small bowl/dish.
- Grab the flatbread out the oven, sprinkle on the Feta and then finish off with a drizzle of honey mustard dressing.