1 Deli Kitchen Garlic & Coriander Naan
1 onion, diced
3 garlic cloves, diced
1 tsp garam masala
1 tsp chilli flakes
1 tbsp oil
Cranberry sauce to serve
- Add 1 tbsp of Oil to a frying pan over a medium heat, and sauté 1 diced onion and 3 diced garlic cloves.
- After 3-5 mins, add 1 tsp chilli flakes, 1 tsp garam masala, 100g spinach, and then cook for another 3-5 mins.
- Remove the saag mixture from the heat and set aside.
- Slice the Deli Kitchen Garlic & Coriander Naan into 12 triangles, and place into an air fryer at 180oC for 5-7 mins or until crisp
- Once toasted top each naan piece with a spoonful of saag mixture, slice of brie and finish off with a little dollop cranberry sauce.
- Grill for 2-3 mins on medium-low. Serve on a platter and enjoy!