2 - 4 servings
- 4 Deli Kitchen Carb Lite wraps
- 400g mozzarella, hand-torn
- 50g pepperoni
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- A bunch of parsley, chopped
- 20g softened butter
- In a bowl, make garlic butter by combining 1 tsp garlic paste, a bunch of chopped parsley and 20g softened butter. Mix well and spread all over the Carb Lite wraps.
- Add a handful of torn mozzarella pieces and about 6 slices of pepperoni along the centre of each wrap, then roll – make sure to fold in the sides when rolling the sticks so the cheese doesn’t ooze out the sides when cooking.
- Place into an air fryer at 180C and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve on a platter and enjoy!