2 skinless boneless chicken thighs (about 75g each)
1/2 tsp harissa spice mix or paste
1 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1tbsp runny honey
1 medium carrot, coarsely grated
1/4 small red cabbage, finely shredded
Flatleaf parsley, roughly chopped
2 Deli Kitchen Persian flatbreads, warmed
- Mix chicken with spice mix and set aside for 10 mins.
- Heat 1/2 tbsp oil in a small frying pan. Add chicken over a low-medium heat, loosely covered for 15 mins, turning halfway, until cooked through.
- Grate the zest of half the orange into a mixing bowl. Slice off the peel, and remove the segments. Add to bowl, squeezing any extra juice from the orange peel. Add remaining oil, carrot, cabbage and parsley and mix well. Season to taste and stir again.
- Once the chicken’s cooked, drizzle with honey, and cook for a 5 mins until glazed and sticky. Cool for a few mins, before slicing thinly.
- Spread the slaw over half of each wrap, top with chicken and pan juices, roll and serve.