1 Deli Kitchen Garlic & Coriander Naan
6-10 cherry vine tomatoes
6-10 vine tomatoes
A bunch of fresh basil
2 tbsp white wine or red wine vinegar
100ml + 2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp capers, drained
1 yellow pepper, chopped
A bunch of coriander
3 garlic cloves
1 lime, juiced
2 tbsp yoghurt
- Chop 1 Deli Kitchen Garlic & Coriander naan into cubes and place in an air fryer for 5 mins at 180C.
- While these are crisping up, pop a bunch of coriander, 3 garlic cloves, lime juice, 2 tbsp yoghurt and 100ml olive oil into a blender to make a dressing. Blend until smooth and set aside.
- Chop all the tomatoes in half or quarters and add to a large salad bowl. Then add the chopped yellow pepper and a bunch of fresh basil.
- Toss in the drained capers, sprinkle some salt and pepper and mix together.
- Add some extra chopped basil, 2 tbsp white wine/red wine vinegar, 2 tbsp olive oil and mix again.
- Remove the naan bites from the air fryer, add them to the salad bowl and toss until well combined.
- Serve on a sharing dish or straight from your salad bowl – drizzle the fresh dressing all over and enjoy!