- 2 Deli Kitchen Brioche wraps
- Nutella spread (as much as your heart desires – the more the tastier)
- 4-6 strawberries
- 2 Hobnob biscuits
- 6-10 medium-sized marshmallows
- Remove the stems off 4-6 strawberries, cut them in half, then chop 6-10 medium-sized marshmallows in half (optional). Set these aside.
- Crush 2 Hobnob biscuits and set aside.
- For perfectly spreadable Nutella, ensure it is left at room temperature and evenly lather it over 1 Deli Kitchen Brioche wrap from the centre, leaving about an inch uncovered around the wrap.
- Add the strawberry halves, and marshmallows, then sprinkle the crushed Hobnob biscuits all over.
- Cut the 2nd Brioche wrap around an upside-down bowl and place the cut circle on top of the ingredients.
- With the leftover Brioche scraps, air fry these to add an extra crunch to the wrap.
- Fold the sides around the wrap to encase the ingredients and carefully turn it over.
- Place the wrap on a sandwich grill, close, and cook for around 5-7 mins with the lid loosely pressed down.
- Remove from the heat and let it cool down – the marshmallows will be extremely hot.
- Slice in half and enjoy this indulgent treat!