- 1 Deli Kitchen Brioche style wrap
- 1 chicken breast
- 50g smoked cheddar cheese
- 1/2 a yellow pepper
- 1/2 an onion
- 1/2 + 2 tsp of paprika
- 1/2 tsp of garlic granules
- 1/2 tsp of oregano
- 1/2 tsp of cumin
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- A drizzle of your favourite hot sauce
- Salt + pepper
- In a bowl, season chicken breast with 2 tsp of paprika, 1/2 tsp of garlic granules, 1/2 tsp of oregano, 1/2 tsp of cumin and 1 tbsp of olive oil. Make sure that the chicken breast is fully coated with the seasoning mixture.
- Place the chicken into an air fryer at 180oC for 10-15 mins.
- Whilst the chicken cooks, chop up 1/2 an onion and 1/2 a yellow pepper. Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, and sauté the onions and peppers for 5 mins, before adding 1/2 tsp of paprika and cooking for a further 2 minutes.
- When the chicken breast is cooked, carefully remove it from the air fryer onto a chopping board and slice it into round pieces.
- Grab your Brioche wrap, drizzle over your favourite hot sauce and spread over the wrap (we will let you decide how hot you want to go!). Then add the sliced chicken breast, peppers, onions, and top with 50g of grated smoked cheese.
- Fold the wrap over and pin with cocktail sticks, to prevent it opening whilst cooking, and air fry at 180oC for 5-10 mins.
- Remove the wrap from the air fryer, slice into 3 triangles and there you have it!