- 200 g meatless farm mince
- 4tbsp red pepper hummus
- ½ red onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 Deli Kitchen Persian Style Flatbread
- Agave dressing
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- ½ lemon juiced and zest
- 1 tbsp vegan mayonnaise
- Fresh coriander
- 1 passion fruit
- In a pan heat up a little oil, chuck in the onions/garlic and cook until the onions begin to brown.
- Pop in meatless farm mince and cook on a medium heat for around 10-15 mins (or until all cooked through) making sure to keep stirring.
- Whilst this is cooking away (and you have a break from stirring) pop all ingredients for agave dressing into a bowl and give them a good old mix and give the flatbread a little warming in the oven.
- Time to serve. Spread the red pepper hummus over the flatbread, top with the mince, drizzle over the agave dressing and then give it a little sprinkle with more fresh coriander. Now enjoy the fruits of your labour.