- 1/2 cup sauerkraut drained
- 6 slices corned beef/pastrami
- 1 Deli Kitchen Sliced Focaccia
- 2 slices swiss cheese
- Russian Dressing
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 ½ tsp creamy horseradish
- 1 ½ tsp tomato sauce
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ⅛ tsp paprika
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients for the Russian Dressing.
- Spread the dressing on both slices of focaccia, top with the corned beef/pastrami, sauerkraut, cheese and then pop the top on.
- Pop in the air fryer for 2-3 minutes to warm through and melt the cheese, and with that it’s game time!