- 1 Deli Kitchen Sliced Focaccia
- 3 bacon rashers
- 150g cream cheese
- 2 tbsp jalapeños, diced
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 25g butter
- 50g mozzarella
- 50g cheddar cheese
- In a bowl, mix together 150g cream cheese, 2 tbsp diced jalapeños and 1 tsp garlic salt until well combined. Set aside.
- Melt 25g of butter in a pan over medium heat and place the 3 rashers of bacon to cook. Cook the rashers on both sides to your preferred level of crispiness, then set aside on a chopping board.
- Chop up the bacon rashers into crispy bits, and then mix into the jalapeño cream cheese bowl from earlier.
- Place 1 Deli Kitchen Sliced Focaccia half into the pan with the leftover bacon-flavoured butter to sizzle.
- All dollops of the bacon jalapeño cream cheese mixture over the Focaccia half, sprinkle 50g mozzarella and 50g cheddar cheese. Top with the other half of the Focaccia.
- Cook for 2 – 4 minutes on both sides at medium heat, then remove from pan once the bread has crisped & the cheese has melted.
- Slice it up for an epic cheese pull and enjoy!