- 6 Deli Kitchen Sweet Vanilla Wraps
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 punnet strawberries
- 2 free-range eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- 10g unsalted butter
- 20g granulated sugar
- 20g icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 180oC.
- In a bowl mix together 4 ounces of cream cheese, 20g icing sugar and 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- Spread your mixture evenly over your wrap, top with chopped strawberries and gently roll it up.
- Repeat the process for the remaining wraps and place them onto a baking tray.
- In another bowl whisk together 2 free-range eggs, and 2 tbsp milk then set aside.
- Brush each wrap with the egg mixture and the bung in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Whilst the bake, cover a plate with 20g granulated sugar.
- Remove the wraps from the oven and gently gently roll in the sugar.
- Stack them together and serve with some melted chocolate and get your dip on!