- 2 Deli Kitchen Sweet Vanilla Wraps
- 4 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 clementine, in segments
- Half of 1 pink grapefruit, cut into pieces
- Readymade chocolate sauce
- Or make your own with:
- 55g caster sugar
- Splash of hot water
- 30g cocoa powder
- If you are making your own chocolate sauce whisk the sugar, water and cocoa together in a small pan over a gentle heat. Add extra water depending on how thick you would like the sauce.
- Spread the yogurt on your 2 wraps then add your segments of clementine and grapefruit.
- Then sprinkle with the lemon zest and drizzle over the chocolate sauce.
- Fold the wraps in half, then in half again and serve.