- 2 Deli Kitchen Plain Mini Wraps
- 6 rashers smoked streaky bacon
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil for frying
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp chilli jam
- A few coriander leaves, torn
- Put the bacon under a hot grill and cook for 6-8 minutes, turning until crisp and golden. Drain on kitchen paper.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and gently crack in the eggs, frying over a medium heat until they are cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Wipe out the pan and warm the Deli Kitchen Plain Mini Wraps for a minute or so on each side.
- Divide the chilli jam between the warm wraps, spreading it all over. Add the bacon, fried egg and a few torn coriander leaves. Serve hot with more chilli jam if desired.