2- 3 servings
- 4 rashers of bacon
- 4 low-fat sausages
- 4 Deli Kitchen Plain mini Wraps
- 120g low-fat Cheddar cheese
- 20g spinach
- 4 eggs
- 20g butter, cubed
- salt and pepper
- Cook your bacon and sausages according to the pack instructions – I find it easiest just to pop them in the oven.
- Lay out four mini tortillas and add 30g of cheese per wrap, then add a layer of spinach and a slice of bacon per tortilla. Cut each cooked sausage in half and add to the wrap.
- Lastly, put the four eggs and butter into a bowl, mix and season. Heat a frying pan over a medium heat, then add the egg mixture, stirring continuously until cooked. Divide the egg evenly between the four tortilla wraps.
- Fold baking paper around each wrap, so you can eat them easily after you reheat them, and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. They will keep for up to 3 months in the freezer.
- Tip: If you’re going to freeze these wraps, don’t include the spinach as you can add fresh spinach after you reheat it.