- 2 Deli Kitchen Plain Mini Wraps
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 pack of plain crisps
- 200g katsu sauce
- 100g mozzarella
- 100g mayonnaise
- 2 tsp chipotle paste
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped
- Lettuce leaves
- ½ a cucumber, chopped
- 6-8 vine tomatoes, chopped
- Grind a pack of plain crisps in a pestle and mortar to small-medium breadcrumb-sized pieces.
- Chop a chicken breast into bite-size pieces.
- In another bowl, dip the chopped chicken in 200g katsu sauce, coating thoroughly, then dip each piece into the crisp crumbs.
- Spray an air fryer with a little bit of oil and add all of the chicken pieces to cook for 8-10 minutes at 180c.
- Whilst the chicken cooks, make a smokey sauce for dipping by mixing together 100g mayonnaise, 2 tsp chipotle paste, and 1 tsp smoked paprika.
- Grab the Deli Kitchen mini wraps and spread over some of the smokey sauce, katsu chicken pieces and mozzarella pieces.
- Wrap them in tight rolls to create pockets and place them on a medium grill for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve with a fresh side salad, smokey sauce and get enjoy!