- 1 Deli Kitchen Sweet Vanilla Wraps
- 2 tbsp Biscoff Spread
- 2 tbsp Chocolate Spread
- 1 Banana, sliced
- Drizzle of Caramel sauce
- Warm your wrap in the toaster or microwave (depending on if you want it crispy/hot)
- Make a cut from the centre of the wrap down to the side nearest to you.
- Drizzle the caramel sauce in one quarter of the wrap
- Add the chocolate spread to the next quarter of the wrap, spreading it out with the spoon.
- Add the Biscoff spread to the next quarter of the wrap, spreading it out with the spoon.
- Place the banana slices in the last quarter of the wrap.
- Now fold the wrap up, starting from the bottom right quarter: folding it up over the top right, then folding it over to the top left, then folding it down to the bottom left to enclose the filling and make a neatly folded wrap.
- For extra indulgence, drizzle additional caramel sauce on top
- Serve immediately and enjoy!