- 1 Deli Kitchen Brioche wrap
- 200g mince
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- 1 tsp cajun seasoning
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3-4 Cheddar cheese slices
- A handful of lettuce, shredded
- Sliced gherkins
- Salt and pepper
- Ketchup and mustard
- In a bowl, add 200g mince, 1/2 a diced onion, 1 tsp garlic granules, 1 tsp cajun seasoning, 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Combine these together by hand to create your burger mixture.
- Spread this mixture evenly on a Deli Kitchen Brioche wrap.
- Add 1 tbsp of oil to a frying pan on medium heat, then place the wrap with the meat side down to cook for 5-10 mins until all the meat is browned.
- Flip the wrap over, place 3-4 Cheddar cheese slices on top, and cook for 2-3 mins with the lid on.
- Remove the wrap from the pan, fold it into a taco shape and hold.
- Layer a handful of lettuce and sliced gherkins, then finish with drizzles of ketchup & mustard.