- 100g red cabbage
- 1 lime
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1 ripe avocado
- Hot chilli sauce, to taste
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1 small red onion
- 75g canned red kidney or black beans, drained and rinsed
- 75g canned sweetcorn kernels, drained and rinsed
- 2 Deli Kitchen Brioche Style Wraps
- Finely shred the red cabbage and add to a bowl. Grate the lime and add to the cabbage with the juice of half the lime. Add a good pinch of salt, mix and set aside to soften slightly.
- Remove the skin and stone from the avocado, then mash the flesh. Tip into a separate bowl and add the remaining lime juice, chilli sauce and season to taste before stirring in half the coriander.
- Finely chop the pepper and red onion and tip into a bowl. Add the beans, sweetcorn, remaining coriander and season to taste.
- Lay the Deli Kitchen Malted Rye Wraps on a board and divide the avocado between them, leaving a 2cm border clear at the edges. Top with the bean mix and shredded cabbage and wrap up.
Tip: These taste great served with a few tortilla chips and tomato salsa.