- 1 Deli Kitchen Carb Lite wrap
- 250g beef mince
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1/2 a red onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- A handful of cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tsp garlic granules
- A small bunch of coriander
- Salt and pepper
- In a bowl, knead 250g of beef mince with 2 tsp garlic granules, salt and pepper. Feel free to add any of your favourite seasonings from your cupboards for extra flavour.
- Spread the mixture evenly on a Deli Kitchen Carb Lite Wrap to create a patty.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, place the wrap meat side down and cook for 5-7 minutes until brown. Flip and cook for 2 minutes after sprinkling on a handful of cheddar cheese and then remove from heat.
- Spread 2 tbsp mayonnaise, tomato slices, red onion slices and a sprinkle of coriander.
- Fold it all over and enjoy.