- 1 Deli Kitchen Carb Lite wrap
- For the wrap filling:
- 3 rashers of streaky bacon
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- A handful of lettuce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- For the aioli:
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 free-range egg yolk
- 1/2 tsp garlic granules
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 a lemon, juiced
- Salt + pepper
- For the aioli spread, add all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well and set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat and add 3 rashers of streaky bacon.
- After 3 – 5 mins, turn the bacon rashers to cook the other side, add sliced tomatoes and season with salt, pepper and 1/2 tsp paprika.
- Once cooked, remove from the heat and set aside.
- Evenly spread the aioli mixture over your carb-lite wrap, then layer a handful of lettuce, the cooked tomato slices and bacon rashers.
- Roll up your BLT wrap, slice it in half and enjoy!