- 1 Deli Kitchen brioche style wrap
- 300g 15% fat beef mince
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 red chilli
- 1 pickle
- 4 slices American cheese
- 4 rashers of bacon
- Burger Sauce
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp Mayo
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 1 pickle
- 1 tsp pickle water
- Press the beef mince onto the brioche style wrap leaving a 2cm border, and season with salt.
- Finely chop the pickle and chilli then scatter these over the beef before adding the cheese and bacon and firmly pressing down.
- Carefully roll it up into a swirl/log and let it sit for a minute before slicing into 6-8 pieces with a VERY sharp knife, using a sawing action. IF YOU USE A BLUNT KNIFE YOU WILL SQUASH ALL THE FILLING OUT AND NOT SLICE THROUGH PROPERLY
- Hold each in place with a cocktail stick before air frying at 190C for 12-14 minutes til nice and brown
- Finely dice your pickle and add to all the sauces with a splash of the pickle water and then mix to make a delicious burger sauce
- Serve up alongside your bacon cheeseburger pinwheels and enjoy!