1tbsp sunflower or veg oil
1 small onion, peeled and finely chopped
1tbsp medium curry paste or 2tsp medium curry powder
150g frozen meat free mince
2 salad tomatoes, diced 175g
Frozen peas or petit pois
70g mild cheddar, coarsely grated
1 Deli Kitchen Garlic & Coriander Naan
Mango chutney or raita to serve
- Heat oil in a frying pan, add onion and cook over a medium heat for 5-6 mins until softened. Add curry paste and mince and cook for 2 mins until the mince is thawed.
- Stir in the tomatoes and 2tbsp water, cook for 3-4 mins until the tomatoes have broken down slightly. Heat grill to medium-high.
- Stir Peas into mince and cook for 3 mins until piping hot. Place naan on grill tray or a baking tray.
- Top with the keema peas, then scatter over the cheese.
- Place under the grill for 2 mins until the cheese has melted and serve.