2 - 4 servings
- 2 Deli Kitchen Carb Lite wraps
- Samosa filling:
- 500g potato
- 100g green peas
- 1/2 onion
- 30g spinach
- 1 fresh chilli
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt + pepper
- Flour paste:
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 6 tbsp water
- 4 tsp Siracha
- 3 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Preheat your oven to 180C/365F/Gas Mark 4.
- Boil 500g potatoes until soft. Drain and then leave to chill.
- Dice 1/2 an onion whilst the potatoes cool off.
- Add 2 tbsp olive oil to a pan over a medium heat, add the onions and fry until they start to brown.
- Crumble the potato into the pan with your fingers. Before seasoning with 1 tsp garam masala, 1 tsp ground cumin, 1 tsp garlic granules, salt and pepper. Stir until well combined.
- Add 100g green peas and 30g spinach, stir and cook for another 3-5 minutes before removing from the heat.
- Whilst the Samosa mix rests, make the flour paste by mixing 2 tbsp plain flour with 6 tbsp water in a small bowl.
- On a chopping board, slice 2 deli kitchen carb lite wraps in half and fold them into cones. “Glue” with the flour paste mixture, leaving the bottom open for the filling.
- Add 2 heaped teaspoons of the Samosa mix into a cone, seal the remaining edge with the flour paste and press closed. Repeat for each cone.
- Place the Samosas onto a baking tray and bake for 5-10 minutes, depending on how crispy you like your Samosas.
- Whilst these crisp up in the oven, make your dipping sauce by mixing 4 tsp Siracha and 3 tbsp mayonnaise together in a small bowl.
- Remove Samosas from the oven, and serve them up with your spicy sauce!