- 1 Deli Kitchen Greek Style Flatbread
- 1 chicken breast
- 2 tbsp Tandoori paste
- 1 tsp yoghurt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 onion Bhajis
- 2 tbsp raita sauce
- 1 tsp mango chutney
- 20g rocket leaves
- Fresh coriander
- Mix 2 tbsp tandoori paste and 1 tsp yoghurt together in a bowl, then add the chicken breast to coat with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate – for the best flavour, leave it for a couple of hours or overnight before cooking.
- When ready to cook, add 1 tbsp olive oil to a frying pan, add the marinated chicken breast and cook on both sides for about 10-12 mins.
- While cooking the chicken, place 2 onion Bhajis in a preheated oven at 180C for 15-20 mins.
- Place 1 Deli Kitchen Greek Style Flatbread in the oven for the last 2-5 mins of onion Bhajis cooking to warm the bread gently.
- Remove the Tandoori chicken breast from the heat once cooked and slice evenly on a chopping board.
- Add the sliced chicken to the warmed flatbread, and layer the onion bhajis crumbled into bite-sized pieces, 1 tsp mango chutney, 20g rocket leaves and enough chopped coriander to your preference.
- Drizzle over 2 tbsp raita sauce, fold and enjoy!